Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thankful Day 15

Today I am thankful for being loved by my students past and present (the ones I sub for). I really don't think they know how much they can effect our day. Really, I could be having the best day and have one of them tell me "You're the best teacher ever" and just boost my happy day even further. I could also be having an awful day because of personal reasons or school related ones and I hear "I appreciate you", "I am so glad you're hear today", maybe it's a hug or a sweet little note that can just make the gloomy clouds over my head vanish. So thank you out there to all my students, the ones that are in college now all the way down to the ones I spent time with on Monday. Thank you, I am so thankful for you all!

Since all of my other notes/pictures etc. are packed away with my classroom stuff here are two notes I got yesterday from a very special first grader.


No comments: