Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I'm back and we've moved.

I am back! It's been a while since I've posted. The life of a teacher is a busy one for sure and usually doesn't leave time to share with you. It's Summer Time now and I am back and ready to share, share, share! So in this post I'm going to share with you that, WE MOVED. We are no longer in Austin, Texas, but back in California on the Central Coast. It was a long and not so fun move... I'll fill you in later on this week.

We rented a Rig to cart all of our belongings to California for us. So as of now, I have some clothes, and we're sleeping on an air mattress. Our Rig is suppose to drop off our stuff sometime today, so we're in need of some helpers to move things up and down the stairs. The hubs is in charge of that so I'm leaving it to him.

Before moving back to California, I had been really getting into subscription boxes. I had 2 beauty boxes for a while and got rid of one I didn't care for. I now have an Ipsy beauty subscription and I really enjoy the monthly bag that comes in the mail filled with fun new products to try. If you want to check it out click here. This is a link straight to the website.


If you're new to my blog, or you can't remember because I haven't posted in so long, I have two dogs. Sammy (Golden and Corgi Rescue dog) and Pudge (Yellow Lab).
The boys.

So I thought since I'm having so much fun with my beauty subscription box, I thought I'd do a little research and find one for the boys to try out. After looking at several I settled on Bark BoxWe just signed up for 1 box that Sammy and Pudge will share. The box comes once a month with full sized products (around 5 products) that are geared to the specific size of your dog(s). The boxes can come with toys, treats, gadgets, etc. I'm excited for the boys to get their first box. If you want to get a box for your pup(s), you can use my referral link for 10% off your first box, and help me earn a free box. I will do a review as soon as we get our first box in July. 


After ordering the Bark Box the next subscription box I wanted to try was Nature Box. My hubby and I living in a new place and with a new places comes new starts and we want to try and snack healthier. I'm not a HUGE snacker, but the hubs is. When we do decide to snack, it's usually a bag of something we can reach our hands in and grab a handful of. So why not reach in and grab a handful of something healthy....... right? Well Nature box gives you that option. They send you a box each month of healthy snacks. You can get a box of snacks they choose or you can look at the pantry online (if you create an account, not buying anything just creating an account you have access) to view all the snacks they offer. From there you can choose your full sized 1-5 of your snack bags you'll get sent to you or you can pick a few and let them pick a few for you or do what I did for my first box and let them pick them all for me. After you try snacks, if there are some you REALLY love and want every month you can add them and you'll receive a bag of that snack each month.

Not only do they give you 5 full sized bags of snacks, they also have options to only get snacks that meet your dietary needs as well which is awesome ( gluten conscious, 15g carbs or less, no sugar added,vegan,soy free,milk free,non gmo,nut free). Depending on what option you choose (buying monthly, every 3 months, etc.) will depending on how much it will cost. Obviously, the more months you buy the cheaper it is. I am doing 1 month at a time because I want to see if this is something I'd like to continue. I'll keep you posted, but if you want to check it out here's the link.

I'll have a Nature Box review after our fist box comes in July!


If you have stuck around through my absence, thanks so much. If you are new, hey there, and welcome.

No comments: