Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Erin Condren Address Labels

New city and state requires new address labels. I just ordered mine from Erin Condren . This is my second time ordering address labels from this website and let me tell you why.  Not only are they adorable, but they high quality, and last for years. I bought my first set 3 years ago and the few I have left look just as good as the first day I got them.

They have small/large circular shaped labels and one size rectangular shaped labels as well.

The first set I ordered all those years ago looked like this:
The only difference is I did not have the block letters for my name and zip code. 


Very cute, love the colors, the font and the images. Now that we've moved to the coast I thought something more oceany/beachy was in order, and I went with these.


Go check out Erin Condren's website and look around. You'll love what you see. If you'd like to get $10 off your first order either leave your email address below and I can email you or click this link and your $10 off your first order will be taken off when you go to pay. 

I can't wait to get my new labels in and use them!


No comments: