Monday, August 13, 2012

Product Feature

Ok, so you know I make hair ties. I try to sell them a lot cheaper than what is out there because 1. I enjoy making them and 2. I don't like it when I see something GREAT, but can't see spending the money for it.

Just last week when I was at a certain retail store, I saw hair ties like mine and there were 4 for $12.... WHAT? Same colors, same quality, but the price was nuts.

ANYWAY, I applied to have my hair ties featured (and up for sale at a discounted price) over at Mindy Mae's Market. If you haven't been to this site check it out. They have GREAT stuff from craft supplies, to jewelry, to products featured by other crafters at a discounted price! I LOVE THEM, and come August 20-22nd my hair tie bundles will be featured there at a discounted price. These bundles are of colors that I have not put up in my store. So mark your calendars for August 20-22nd over athttp://www.mindysminutemarket.com/ and spread the word!


No comments: