1 bag (16 oz ) coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
1/2 cup sweet-spicy French dressing
1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper (1/4 medium)
1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
1/4 cup coarsely chopped salted dry-roasted peanuts
1. In 2-quart bowl, mix coleslaw mix and dressing.
Top with bell pepper, cilantro and peanuts.
2. Just before serving, toss salad.
OH SO GOOD Chicken Salad
* 4 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
* 1 cup mayonnaise (I am not a mayo fan so I didn't use this much)
* 1 teaspoon paprika
* 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
* 1 cup chopped celery
* 2 green onions, chopped
* 1/2 cup minced green bell pepper
* 1 cup chopped pecans
* 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
* ground black pepper to taste
(I also added Greek Seasoning)
1. In a medium bowl, mix together mayonnaise with paprika and seasoned salt.
Blend in dried cranberries, celery, bell pepper, onion, and nuts.
Add chopped chicken, and mix well.
Season with black pepper to taste. Chill 1 hour.