Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Bridal Shower Layout I made...

Ok, so I’m hosting a Bridal Shower for one of my best friends. I decided as one of the activities to make each guest do a 2 page layout (don’t worry though it’s for an 8X8 album). On the left side will go a picture of the guest with the bride to be, and on the right will go the recipe card that I requested everyone fill out and bring. **I will be sending the guest an email reminder to fill it out and bring it and give them the reason why so they don’t forget.***

Here is the layout I’m going to use as mine for her album. I made a pocket for my recipe to go in, so she can take it out and use it or copy it down so she doesn’t have to keep pulling it out. I am also going to fill in the blank yellow areas with our names (on the left) and the name of the recipe on the right or maybe a cute little quote.

*Edit, I just realized you can only see half of it... I'll have to figure out how to show it all. If you double click on the image you'll get to see the full picture.

No comments: