Saturday, December 3, 2011

Zero Scale


Ok my friends, so even though the Holidays are among us, and along with that comes all of the yummy food! With that it can be hard to watch our weight and when we do, some of us can get so stuck on the number on the scale and not on the fact that we are shedding inches and gaining muscle mass (which can be why the numbers on the scale aren't going down and may even go up a bit).

So, I got a chance to review, for free, a scale that makes stepping on the scale fun and motivating. It's called The Zero Scale. This scale has not just helped me not worry about how many pounds I weigh, but motivate me to make smarted choices when it comes to food and exercise. It's super easy to set up. Here's what makes this scale different and AWESOME. You step on the scale and it weighs you (but doesn't let you know your weight (you can find out if you wish). Then each time you step on the scale after that, it tells you how many pounds you've lost or gained since your last weigh in, and how many pounds you've lost total since you were first weighed.

I've been using this scale for a few weeks now and I've lost 8 lbs. and I'm excited to keep going.

Here are some awesome details about this scale you need to know about!

*This scale can have up to 4 different users and a guest mode.
* It has a 1.3" LCD display
*Measures in pounds and kilograms
*Measures up to 397lbs./180kg
*12.5"/12/5" platform
*There is a 10 year warranty.

Check out The Zero Scale here!

The great people at Zero Scale are offering you 15% off your first purchase on their site. Simply enter the code "zero" to received your 15% off!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Just checked out the website! This scale seems GREAT! I think I'm going to order one for myself and my sister-in-law. She is an exercise NUT! Probably shouldn't give it to her for Christmas though, HA!