Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Gifts for the Kids in My Life

So because I had A TON of kids (10 that I can remember off the top of my head) to give to this Christmas I decided it would be more fun, and cheaper to make gifts. This year's go to kid gift was what I call a Snuggle Monster. I even made them for my hubby's co-workers. They drew names but I wanted to make sure everyone got a little something from us. I wasn't sure how they would be received but I have to say, kids and adults alike really like them! YAY, SUCCESS, happy dance!

Here is one I just made for my father-in-law's co-worker to give to her grandson!


Want to see more Snuggle Monster goodness? Check out my Staceybug Creations Facebook Page (my acutal website is down):
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150434898656705.359127.127505016704&type=3

No comments: