Saturday, April 13, 2013

Ipsy Bag came

So I love trying out new beauty products and joining $10 monthly subscriptions are great. I get delux samples and sometimes full size products I can test out before deciding if it's something I REALLY want to spend my hard earned money on.

I only subscribe to two different ones at the moment. Birchbox and I just started http://www.ipsy.com/ .


I love exploring all of these new products and it saves me a lot of money on buying things that end up not working out!

Here's what I got in this month's ipsy bag.




Be A Bombshell Blush- full size (has a hit of shimmer perfect for spring and summer)-tried it and I love the light pink with a hint of shimmer it leaves.
MicaBeauty Mineral Eyeshadow- delux sample size (which will last for months and months) -haven't tried this yet
Sexy Hair Powder Play- delux sample (great for travel) -I'm saving this for my trip to CA in October.
Sation Nail Lacquer- full size - haven't tried yet, but will be my next polish of choice. I'll post a photo when I repaint my nails.
Cute white bag

Not too shabby for $10 right?

What subscription services do you belong to?

No comments: