Monday, April 22, 2013

Hair Tie Wonderfulness

I love my hair ties. I have at least one or two on my wrist at all times.... all times. You never know when it's going to get too hot, or too windy, too flay, too frizzy, you name it.. it can and probably will happen.

I've been making my own hair ties for a while and I love them. They don't get stuck in my hair, and they don't pull my hair out when I take my hair down. I can wear a tie that blends into my hair coloring or find a cute brihgtly colored one when I feel like being a little more bold.

I have sold my hair ties at craft fairs, I have given them as gifts and everyone seems to love them, so I thought I'd post a link to my Etsy shop so you can check them out too! They are A LOT cheaper than buying them in store. :)

Check them out here at StaceyBug Creations


No comments: