Thursday, September 6, 2012

Bargin of the Day and Free goodies

Ok, so my bargin of the day comes from Khols. If you sign up for their emails you can get all sorts of GREAT coupons that most of the time can be used for sale merch.

A week or so ago I had a $10 off coupon. I found some CUTE towels that are going to match the ocean/beach theme of our bathroom. They were on clearance for about $6 a piece and I bought 2. With my coupon they turned out to be 84 cents.


I decided with the next coupon I'd be getting from Khols I was going to get 2 of the same towels but in a sand color and 2 of the tealish hand towels. Well today was the day, I went and bought them. I had a 20% off coupon and a $5 off coupon. So my grand total for 2 bath towels and two hand towels was $13.29. If I would have bought these items full price without coupons it would have been $55.68... WHAT? Never in my life would I EVER pay that much for towels.


Lastly on to my free stuff.

I am a bzzagent and as an agent you get the chance to be apart of campaigns testing out products and sharing our opinions of them. So I was lucky enough to get on the Dentyne Ice gum campaign, and UNREAL Candy campaign, the Olay/Cover Girl campaign, and the Glade Campaign.

The Cover Girl/Olay products I had already received (I received 2 items for free that are normally $16 each) and I have my gum. The candy and the Glad products they couldn't ship but sent me a coupon for free products.

I found one of the free glade products today (have to go to a different store to find the other) and the candy. Then I also had a free coupon for a tinted lip balm. HOORAY.

I have coupons for the Unreal Candy and for two different glade products if you'd like one, or one of each, just let me know. I had Cover Girl coupons but I left them in the Cover Girl isle at the store for someone to find and use.














No comments: