Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Family Reunion Invites

It has been awhile I know, and I am sorry. I've been in a recipe rut, making the same things over and over. That's what happens when you have the world's pickiest husband. I've been busy crafting away for Christmas and will post about that later when everything is finished.

Today... today I want to share with you some invitation's I'm making. My mother-in-law is hosting family reunion out at her house in the hills (in Texas). She has asked me to make her invites, well I offered. Anyway, I came up with a design and she liked it, so the prep to make 45 invitations have begun.

*I have created the text for the invites and they just need to be printed and cut.
*The invitation card itself has been cut and scored
*The backing for the inserts have been cut as well.

Here's are my cut pieces.


Next on the "to-do" list, assemble these 3 papers...

I start a long term, first grade sub job on Monday, so I am trying to get as much done as I can before I become too busy to work on this.

No comments: