So The Little Black Bag is a SUPER FUN subscription service for things other than skin, hair and beauty products. This service includes not only those items, but also home decor, jewelry, handbags, and other accessories.
So, here's how it works.
1. You take a style survey so the website can decipher your style. (after you do the survey and they show you your results, if you don't agree you can go up to the top and click on the ? that say quiz underneath and change your results, and add more brands you love and take out the ones you don't).
2. Next you look at the gallery and choose one item that you FOR SURE want and click add to bag.
3. The website will then add some mystery items to your bag. (you'll have a total of 2-4 items including the one you
4. Then you check out and pay the $55 (that includes the $5 for shipping... shipping is always a flat $5).
5. After you have paid you can see the mystery items.
6. Now your items (no one knows they are yours) go on the trading gallery along with everyone elses. From there people
can send you trade offers for your items. You can accept or deny them.
7. If you like the items in your bag HOORAY, click on ship my bag and then they'll ship it to you. If you decide that
you don't really like the items in your bag you can trade them with other people. You can look at the trade gallery
and when you see something you like, you can offer, one of your items (or more) for a trade.
8. You have 7 days to trade your goodies and after the 7 days they will automatically send your whatever is in your
bag if you haven't clicked "ship my bag".
When I started this, I got a SUPER CUTE handbag that is $98 retail (I did a google search to make sure that I couldn't get it somewhere cheaper and I couldn't.
Then I got a mascara and a pair of earrings. Well I had JUST bought a new mascara and I didn't care for the earrings. So let the trading begin. The trading was the most fun part of the whole process. I denied trades, and accepted a few, and I ended up with a great trade.
Here are my items. With the grand total of $118 of retail value I paid $55.
Here's the packaging. When you open the box, each item is wrapped in black tissue paper.
Here's the $98 bag.
Inside flap. I love the fabric!
The back zipper.
The price tag... TOTAL SCORE, I love this bag but no way would I ever pay $98 for it normally.
Here's the other little bag I got. I think I'm going to use it for makeup to stick in my handbag.
So, does this sound like this is something you want to try out? Click here and give it a try. I totally recommend it!