Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little Black Bag

Ok my fashionista friends, this is totally for you. I just discovered this awesome site called Little Black Bag. It's like one of those sites where to pay a certain amount of money and they send you goodies to try out and keep, like Birchbox (which is $10 a month) and you can either pay the months you want to do it or you can get a clumped subscription. With most of those sites you can try beauty products, however Little Black Bag if for Fashion,jewelry,home decor,accessories etc. It's also more pricey. This one is $50... but wait don't shy away just yet. Let me explain. Ok so you take this little fashion quiz. After that It shows you a HUGE list of items for you to pick from, some worth over $100. You pick the one you FOR SURE want to have and then they pick 2-3 other items for you based on the quiz you took. Those last 2-3 items remain a mystery until you pay for your goodies. After you pay the mystery items are revealed. If you are happy with all of your items AWESOME, you can click on the ship box button. If you aren't happy with one of them, you can then go and look at all of the other people who have boughten boxes (there are always a ton) and offer up a trade. If you see something you REALLY like, you can offer one or all of your items to trade for it.If your trade is accepted and you are happy with your goods, again, click the ship my stuff button. You can trade items as many times as you want for 7 days. After the 7 day period your box will automatically ship. So it's free to try. You can pick your one main item, and everything. You only pay after you have chosen your one main item if you decide you want to give it a go. It's worth the money. As it is right now I've save 75% off what I would have it buying it in a shop somewhere. I'm on day one of my trades. I'm going to check out the trade area often to see if anything pops up that I like better than the items I got. Want to try it out? Ok click here and give it a go! Let me know what you think

No comments: