Monday, March 5, 2012

We have a mattress

Ok, so you know how deliveries company tell you they'll be at your house between the hours of 8am-12pm it's usually closer to 12, well NOT TODAY! We were given today Monday, between 8-12, and I get a phone call at 7:30 AM saying they are about 30 minutes away! They ended up getting here a little after 8am. SCORE! I was so happy, on one hand and bummed because I was thinking to myself, MAN I could have taken a sub job today for at least half day.

Anyway, I haven't found a California King comforter I like yet, so until then, I have a king sized comforter I got from Anthropologie on it. I am using the back side of the comforter because the front has a lot of white and if one of the dogs jumps up with dirty feet... I will NOT be a happy camper.

We need pillows


So ok, we had two pillows for the guest room bed, and I went out and bought 2 more. Apparently I need to go out again! There are only 4 on the bed and it looks sad.

No comments: