Thursday, March 29, 2012

Master Bedroom

Ok, so our new home is coming along, but it's not quite finished yet. I am focusing my attention on the master bedroom at the moment. Why? Because I have a TON of clothes that need a home. My closet is HUGE But I do have things that don't NEED to be or can't be hung. So while floating around on Amazon I found this:


Prepac Fremont Espresso 6 Drawer Dresser


I thought it would look nice with our headboard:
Don't mind the too small bed spread.... it's not staying



There are also matching night stands I'd like but we need that dresser! It's reasonably priced, so we'll have to save for it!


Then I started looking for bedding sets and here are a few I have liked:

Two completely different looks but I like them both.

1.Echo Jaipur Comforter Set I found on Amazon
I'd also want to get 3 of the large yellow shams.


2. This one is from overstock.com
English Garden 6-pc California King Duvet Cover and Insert Set

No comments: