Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pudge Controls the Weather

Well, we did it. We got another puppy. My oldest friend Lauren's yellow lab had a litter of cute as can be puppies and so we got one from her. The hubs has been wanting a yellow lab since he had one growing up that passed on just a couple of years ago, so I know it meant a lot to him.

It meant a lot to me too! Lauren and I go way back, I mean, I can remember talking to her when she was in her mom's belly. We grew up together. We went through a lot together. We are the type of friends that all though we talk through facebook and email, we go a long time with out seeing each other.... and yet, when we do hang out, it's like no time had passed. That's how it was today. I went to her house today, and hung out, with her and her hubs and son. It was so much fun! Her son LOVES me. We were eating lunch at the table and he scoots his chair over to sit RIGHT next to me and decides to lean his head on my arm. SO CUTE. Anyway... it was so amazing to get to spend time with her, and to get our new little puppy from her, just means the world.

So I'd like to introduce to you... Pudge. He is a yellow lab and he'll be 7 weeks old on Tuesday.


1 comment:

Butter Beanz said...

great picture & adorable puppy!