Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Free People After Christmas Sale

I had some money to spend after Christmas and I got an email from Free People telling me that I could take an additional percentage off of their sale items. Well Free People has adorable items they can be pricey so I decided it would be worth a look.

Normally their sizes in clothing run small so I normally won't buy any clothing unless I'm at an actual store, so I hit up the accessories. I ended up with some great deals. I ended up with 3 pairs of socks, some fingerless mittens and a beanie. It's been rather cold for this part of CA and I needed a good pair of mittens especially for those chilly days when I have yard duty at school.
Cute tissued wrapped items with a Free People sticker

The Loot



I will link everything here. Keep in mind that these items are on sale, but do not have the extra percent off anymore that I received.

Lydia Liner Socks: (Black socks in the photo above)These will be great for all of those shoes I have in the Fall and Spring time that I like wearing socks with but don't look good with socks.

Bowsman Pom Beanie: I wanted this in time to wear it to the last 49er game of the season but it didn't come in time. It's cute and I'll still wear it.

Magic Feather No Show Socks: (Socks with feathers in photo above)These were just adorable and with the extra discount only came out to a couple of bucks! SOLD!

Sweet Vibes Ankle Socks:   (Socks with stripes in photo above) Like the other pair, these were about $3 ish. I should have ordered more because they are adorable.

Frida Flip Gloves: These are warm and will actually keep my hands warm I think. Can't wait to try them out.



No comments: