Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Santa Barbara Shopping

As a teacher, when you get an extra day off of school you take advantage of it! For some it's sleeping in and staying in your PJ's all day relaxing, for others it's an extra day at the park with their kids, for me.... it's exploring a new place I have never been. 

Today I explored Santa Barbara... specifically State Street, in Santa Barbara, CA. I had an amazing time. YES, there are tons of cute shops and places to eat and I did my fair share of both, but just walking around and looking at the old buildings and twisting trees was the highlight of my day. 

Take a (picture) walk with me and experience State Street, Santa Barbara. 


Some of my favorite shops

Inside Anthro.







That would be a statue of a man cleaning the windows.




Emma Bridgewater goodness

More Emma Bridgewater goodness

The Emma Bridgewater items were from this shop







InLOVING these trees














                                          
Goodbye for until next time. Through the tunnel I go.

This sweater from Anthro... all sweaters were 20% off and this was in the sale area... so double score.
Bought an Emma Bridgewater Mug and some Snow Bites. The shop name and info is listed on the bag. 

A new stamp, embossing powder and stamp pad. 

Bet you know where these are from. I got an old favorite, Winter, and a new one to try! 

Could not resist this cute little reindeer for Christmas time

I also got this little ROCK long sleeve shirt for a very special little 2 year old friend of mine. I hope it's the right size. 





No comments: