Sunday, May 5, 2013

Themed Gift Giving

My little cousin had a dance performance this weekend and the theme was 'There's No Place Like Home'. So I wanted to get her and her cousins (who were also dancing) a little something to show them how wonderful I thought they were.

This is what I came up with:



I filled a clear bag with this REALLY PRETTY fabric that was red with hints of gold sparkles that I bought with my 50% off coupon to Jo Anns's to represent the ruby slippers, I filled it with the Hershey Treasures which are wrapped in gold foil, to represent the Yellow Brick Road. Also in there I put a bottle of gold glitter nail polish, and a sweet keychain, that has a which hat, monkey, and shoe charm and then a bottle cap charm with an image of the ruby slippers on it.

The girls loved them and I am so happy!

Before the show!

The program, and on the back were the group photos and names of each performer.

No comments: