Sunday, May 12, 2013

DIY Desk Pad

Well Pinterest has come through yet again. I found a great little cheap project, decorating a desk pad, to give my desk a little extra cuteness.

It's super simple and easy to make! Here's what you need:

Spray Adhesive
IKEA or any other clear Desk Pad (it's about $6)
Any wrapping paper you'd like to do.


What ya do:

1. Precut an over sized piece of wrapping paper (so it will hang over the desk pad.
2. Spray the adhesive on side of the clear desk pad that will rest on your desk.
3. Carefully lay the wrapping paper onto the desk pad. *I lined up one side of my wrapping paper to the bottom of the desk pad.
4. Smooth out the wrapping paper.
5. Cut off the the excess wrapping paper and BAM, you are done!

*Be careful where you spray, I did it outside on the porch, then hosed the patio where the glue got on the concrete.

Here's the finished product:






No comments: