Monday, August 22, 2011

FIRE, FIRE!


Ok so, the hubbie is in the office working and I was chilling in our room watching some SHAYTARDS and the fire alarm goes off. It was so loud. Brendon and I RUSH to the alarm board to see what was up and that's when we realized it was the fire alarm.

There was no fire. We couldn't figure it out. We searched the house and no fire. So the fire department was canceled and we went back to what we were doing. I was walking back down the hall and I found a puddle of water and at first I thought it was from one of the dogs. It wasn't, the fire detector is dripping. GGRR-eat.

Well I decided to take it upon myself to see why it was dripping. I turned the bathroom faucet on and ran it thinking it might be there. Nothing. I flushed the toilet, nothing. I turned the downstairs air on... nothing. Then I turned the upstairs air on and with in the matter of minutes the drips started to get faster. DING DING, I think we have a winner.

See the dripping:

No comments: