Saturday, July 17, 2010

You can really tell

You can really tell who your good friends are when you are going through a tough time.

This summer has been a rough one for me, and my family. I had a family member die, a family member find out they have stage 5 lung cancer, and another who has to go to a cancer center every week to monitor their blood cell count because it is DANGEROUSLY low, and my brother's health issue.

Through out everything, there has been a selected few have really been there for me, with just simple emails, instant messages, text messages, asking how are you doing, sending words of encouragement, good thoughts and prayers. It really means the world to know I have friends who care, and thought enough of me to take time out of their busy days to think of me and my family.

Thank you friends, for reaching out. I really needed to know that you were there for me. I appreciated the cards that were sent to the house, and all of the "hey, how are you holding up" messages I got online. Your daily words of hope and support really touched me. Thank you for checking on me....

I sent a sweet little gift to those who did as a Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: