Sunday, July 25, 2010

Picture Post

As you know, I went up to Elk Grove for a funeral of a family member. In order to keep my emotions in check while driving, I decided to distract myself by taking photos as I drove. Here are a few of I5 I took.




My Pace Car. GREAT DRIVER!


I'd love to take a trip here.

End Photos of I5

This past Wed.-Fri. I went to a PLC conference (Educational) for work. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. I went with my Principal, and 3 teachers. We stayed at the Hilton hotel and got all of our meals comped. :) I learned how to make my grade level more of a team and not just a group in order to focus on how will be get these kids to learn and master skills we teach. Our seminars ended at 3 or so each day. That left the rest of the day for us to explore San Jose. We went to Santana Row, and walked around downtown.

I only took a few pictures.

We ate at a really good Mexican Restaurant on Santana row, where they make guacamole right in front of you.


San Jose Skyline



And now for some cuteness. Pudge is almost 5 months old. He is getting so big, really fast. Pudge is going to be a massive beast. Until then I'm just going to enjoy this puppy time.


Our little Pudge-scout


He loves to sit on my lap.... I don't know how well this will go over when he's 100 pounds. HA!



Sammy has adjusted to Pudge being around and constantly wanting to wrestle with him. He really has grown to love Pudge... just not when he can't lay on his bed.
"Get him off my bed"

No comments: