Saturday, January 24, 2015

Disneyland AP is the BEST

I love that I have a Disney Annual Pass. I have already used it enough to pay for the pass and have gone about 3 times for "free". So that is great! I live about 4 hours away so I can't get down there all the time (especially since I teach 5 days a week), but I love sneaking out there for 3 day weekends, and over my holiday breaks.

At the end of my Christmas Vacation I got to go to Disneyland with a dear friend and her family. I tell ya, it's always so much more fun to go with children. It's a totally different experience. I can't wait to have kids of my own so I can take them.

Here are a few photos from our trip.

Big Thunder

Special Moments

Taught my 2 year old friend how to use my Digital Camera and he captured this lovely image of me.

this lovely image as well

He took this one as well

Ran into Mary and Burt

Can you see Queen Elsa's Ice Castle. 

Now I know how Pinocchio felt. 

Tramming it to the park from the parking garage. 

No comments: