Friday, April 6, 2012

Hard Boiled Eggs (with out the boil)

Another successful recipe from Pinterest. I've never hard boiled eggs before, but I remember my mom doing it and having it take forever (or maybe i was just impatient HA).

Here's what you do.

Set oven to 325
Put your eggs in a mini muffin pan.
Into the oven they go for 30 minutes.

Use tongs to take the eggs out of the muffin pan and into a ice bath for 10 minutes.
There may be some brown spotting on the shells but it will come off in the ice bath.

I didn't get the white shelled eggs because if there was any browning of the shell,like other people were saying, I didn't want it to show.




That's it! Done. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read a suggestion to put a tablespoon of water in each cup of the muffin pan.

mrs.rappsclass said...

Great tip, what does the water in the cups of the muffin pan suppose do? :)