Thursday, June 25, 2009

Marshells Deal of the day

I just bought a $284 Coach handbag for $100! That's way more than half off the origonal price. I had wondered into the store to look for a table for my husband to use when he works from home that is large enough for his new laptop. Anytime I go in to Marshells or TJ MAXX I have to look around. As my luck had it that day, I found a handbag for me.....and as my hubby's luck goes... it's not that good!

The only thing that would have made my day more (besides finding a table for the man) was to have a gift card to add to the happiness. Don't you agree.

Want to win a gift card to Marshells or TJ Maxx.... chek it out here:
http://frillsfluffandtrucks.blogspot.com
Publish Post

2 comments:

frillsfluffandtrucks said...

Ooooh, what a deal!! I hear about people finding amazing purses at these stores, but I've never been that lucky. Good for you!! :)

~ Sarah

mrs.rappsclass said...

I never find the bags at Marshells... usually TX Maxx so when I found one yesterday I had to jump on it!