Thursday, April 2, 2009

Help out a class of 2nd graders raise money for the American Heart Association

My class and I are participating in the American Heart Association’s Hoops For Heart event at our school. The kids and I will be shooting hoops to help the American Heart Association raise money to fight heart disease and stroke. Can you please help me by making a donation that will help save lives?

The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00. If you want to donate less, that's ok. You can just send the check right to me and I'll make sure the American Heart Association gets it. Thanks.

Meet Sarah Cathryne, 14, a 7th grader in Virginia. She’s proof that stroke affects people of all ages — she had one before she was even born. Read more about Sarah Cathryne at http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=3053182


Thanks for your support and helping me save lives!

Just click the link below to donate.

https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=284649&lis=0&kntae284649=7465CF8364C4413FAEFE9C2EDBE085AF&supId=252257184

No comments: