Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful Day 22 and Day 23

Day 22:

Today I am thankful for Greek food. Being Greek we never had a typical Holiday meal. When we were little my mom would ask us what we wanted for Thanksgiving/Christmas/Easter dinner. We would always say "Turkey and Greek food". I love the stuff. This will be my first thanksgiving in 31 years that I haven't had Greek Food for Thanksgiving. Makes my heart sad, so tomorrow I am going to find a Greek restaurant and have Greek food the day before Thanksgiving... not the same but it will have to do.


Day 23:

OK I hit save yesterday instead of publish so you get a twofer today.

Today I am thankful for the funniness that is my Dog Pudge. Today I was watching Youtube on my Apple TV and all of a sudden a radio talent from AZ pops on the screen and starts to sing and Pudge jumps on the bed and starts barking at him! SO FUNNY! So I turned it off and every time Pudge walked passed the TV he'd pause and growl in a low tone. SILLY GUY!

No comments: